Sunday 3 January 2010

Another year of Shitcasing!

So 2010 is under way and it means more films will be Shitcased. I just uploaded Frankenhooker earlier today, which is one of my personal favourite reviews due to a number of reasons - getting dressed up and dancing about to Elton John's Crocodile Rock was very interesting but it amused me so in it went along with the short Kurt "fucking" Russell song.
I have to say I don't know how long I will carry on with Shitcase Cinema review this year, we'll have to wait and see what happens.
For perhaps the one person who will be reading this (me?) the following reviews will be (in no particular order): Sleepstalker, American Ninja, Horror Express and possibly Puppet Master.
I'm still not sure how to honour the 2nd year of Shitcase Cinema in February so I may not do anything whatsoever. As always, we'll see.
Now I must go grab a beer and shout at my TV some more "STOP IT! STOP IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment